Friday, August 31, 2007

Everything will flow

0:00 AM 2007 Sept. 1st

My HKU account finally got expired, disappearing w/ hundreds of messages that I haven't got a chance to read. With rain n tears in my past fours years, anxiety, worries, sadness, stresses....all negative words..Sticking to this account, i have developed some so-called email-phobia, but now, the horrible account is gone, far far away n won't come back anymore. Hopefully, so does the phobia.

Ticking items on the Rosenberg Self-esteem Form...I scored equally high on the both polars..I hate DYG when I treat this person as a selfish, irresponsible, nasty, failing young woman while I appreciate all her courages n passions during those years when I suddenly remember that She is myself.

If everything will flow, I still want to stay with you, to project you, to live as if you've never been gone.

2 comments:

Chenshu said...

很流畅的英文耶,喜欢~

Unknown said...

So, where are you right now?
:)